Fascial Stretch Therapy™ (FST™)
Fascial Stretch Therapy(TM) is a unique, complete, and complementary system of assisted stretching. It focuses on the fascia, a network of layered connective tissue that surrounds muscles, bones, and joints. The difference between “traditional stretching” and fascial stretching is the traction component. Using traction while stretching decompresses the joint capsule and targets the fascia thus eliminating the “jamming of the joint feeling” during the stretch. Traction creates optimal mobility of the joint capsule which dramatically assists in the effectiveness of Range of Motion and measurable flexibility gains all while the client is in a comfortable, pain free, and relaxed state.
Features of Fascial Stretch Therapy™ (FST™)
- Manipulates, lengthens, re-aligns and reorganizes your fascia.
- Increases joint space.
- Eliminates trigger points.
- Improves muscle activation and relaxation.
- Improves flexibility on the first session & becomes cumulative with multiple sessions.
Benefits of FST:
- Improves posture & functional ability to do what you could not do before
- Eliminates pain
- Restoration of normal joint space is anti-aging at its best - youthful movement without pain!
- Will make all the difference in sports performance
- Reduces injuries so you can get on with your goals in fitness, recreation & sports
30 minute sessions are offered; 60 - 90 minutes are recommended for optimal benefits.
Clients are advised to wear loose-fitting or athletic clothing during their treatment.
Did you know?
- Stretching can reduce or eliminate tight muscles
- Stretching can reduce or eliminate stiff joints
- Stretching can improve circulation
- Stretching makes you look and feel younger
- Stretching makes you stronger
- Stretching makes you taller
- Stretching can reduce pain
- Assisted stretching works much better than self-stretching